English · Français
Civic engagement, local governance and dialogue
- Rural community development in Shirak region, Armenia.
- [EXP] A participative approach to preserving agricultural activities in the Saclay plateau: the Terre et Cité initiative in the Paris region
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] AMAP, un exemple de Soutien à l’agriculture de proximité en France
- [EXP] Buschberghof CSA, a multifunctional farm successful for more than 20 years
- [EXP] Buying collectively farmland: how Terre de Liens encourages the access to land and settlement of organic and peasant farmers in France.
- [EXP] Community supported Agriculture and Organic box schemes helping local French farmers and consumers
- [EXP] Conserving and promoting the natural and cultural heritage of Foula, Shetland’s most remote island
- [EXP] Estonian Rural Parliament offers rural democracy lessons for EU partners
- [EXP] Fédérer les acteurs d’un territoire rural grâce au programme Leader
- [EXP] How to implement rural sustainable development in rural areas : the example of trainings and exchange of practices in local territories by Permanent Centres of Initiatives for the Environment (CPIE).
- [EXP] Landcare associations in Germany: civil society involvement in the management of ecologically sensitive areas
- [EXP] Le système AMAP ou comment maintenir une agriculture proche des centres urbains
- [EXP] Local rural development committees in Wallonia (Belgium): a local space for consultation and forming proposals, integrating inhabitants and elected officials.
- [EXP] Macroregional Alpine strategy: an example of an institutional initiative involving States, Regions and organisations (CIPRA International)
- [EXP] Master project: a research-action platform on mobility, welcoming new inhabitants and sustainable rural development in France. (The Ville Campagne collective)
- [EXP] Mediation to manage a local dispute around the landfill site at Góra Kalwaria near Warsaw in Poland.
- [EXP] Mountain forest forums; dialogue between stakeholders and institutions for the conservation of mountain forests. The example of Bavaria in Germany.
- [EXP] Open Space on food and local development: a multi-stakeholder meeting initiated by the Ceinture Aliment-Terre Liègeoise (Belgium).
- [EXP] PLANED, working with communities to deliver local integrated development in Pembrokeshire
- [EXP] Raising public awareness on the Bourgas Wetlands, in Bulgary
- [EXP] Regionalwert AG: citizen capital for a regional organic food economy
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of biodynamic farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.(East Sussex, UK)
- [EXP] The Agricultural and Rural Convention (ARC 2020): a platform of European organisations working together to develop the Common Agricultural Policy.
- [EXP] The participatory budget of Odemira in Portugal: an example of inhabitants managing part of the public budget.
- [EXP] The Sacca di Goro lagoon in Italy: involving a citizens’ panel in a consultation on sustainable water management (the Aware project).
- [EXP] The village of Wulkow global ecological development strategy
- [EXP] Village movement in Estonia : focusing on local governance to maintain rural villages alive
- ► Community Catalysts for Regenerative Development - Guidelines and Learning Materials
- ► How do we engage Communities in Climate Action? Practical Learnings from the Coal Face
- Building Resilience in Rural Communities
- Building sustainable development on district level
- Civic Dialogue: « When citizens, stakeholders and decision makers work together »
- Community spirit wins - How civil society sustains rural Europe
- Current practices in solving multiple use issues of Natura 2000 sites: Conflict management strategies and participatory approaches.
- Document of the Workshop « Cooperative decision-making and conflict management in public planning and environment
- Learning together to manage together
- New forms of decision-making
- People’s Manual on the Guidelines on Governance of Land, Fisheries and Forests
- Promoting environmental mediation as a tool for public participation and conflict resolution
- Re-imagining activism: a practical guide for the Great Transition
- Report on Civic Dialogue Gathering 2015
- Report on Civic Dialogue Gathering 2016, Bialystok (Poland)
- Report on the national meeting 2016 « Dialogue and consultation in the territories in the service of the environment »
- Report on Workshop 1:« Sustainable Development in Lake Areas: Empowering Local Initiatives and Civil Society » - Lake Vörtsjärv (Estonia)
- Report on Workshop 2 “Sustainable Development in Lake Areas: Empowering Local Initiatives and Civil Society” - Lake Milicz Ponds (Poland)
- Report on Workshop 3 “Sustainable Development in Lake Areas: Empowering Local Initiatives and Civil Society” - Lake Bled, (Slovenia)
- Report on Workshop 4 “Sustainable Development in Lake Areas: Empowering Local Initiatives and Civil Society” - Lake Keramoti (Greece)
- Report on Workshop 5 “Sustainable Development in Lake Areas: Empowering Local Initiatives and Civil Society” - Lac de Remoray (France)
- Rural parliaments: emerging participative democracy
- Declaration of Keramoti : « Working Towards More Reliable NGO Participation in EU Conservation Policy, Communication to EU-Decision Makers »
- European Rural Manifesto 2015
- How can we involve local populations in Renewable Energy Projects?
- Savoie County Council of Territorial Dialogue,
- ÖGUT (Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik)
- ► ÖAR GmbH
- ► Altekio
- ► Ascolto Attivo
- aip2 (► Associazione Italiana per la Partecipazione Pubblica)
- ALDA (► European Association for Local Democracy)
- ► My croworking
- ► Participedia
- ► Regenesis- Institute for regenerative practice
- ► The Change Agency
- VIPA (►Slovak rural Parliament)
- Camera arbitrale nazionale e internazionale di Milano
- Central and Eastern Citizen network
- Citizens for Europe
- Citizens Lab
- Civitas Georgica
- CIPRA (Commission Internationale pour la Protection des Alpes)
- CELAVAR (Committee of studies and links of agricultural and rural associations)
- CEAT (Communauté d’études pour l’aménagement du territoire)
- COMEDIE (Environmental Mediation & Participation)
- AEIDL (European Association for Information on Local Development)
- ECOLISE (European network for community-led initiatives on climate change and sustainability)
- FISM (Fondul de Inovatii sociale)
- Forum Synergies
- Fundación entretantos
- Georgian Rural Council
- GEN-Europe (Global Ecovillage Network - Europe)
- GEYSER (Groupe d’études et de services pour l’économie des ressources)
- Hela Sverige - Rural Sweden
- In Loco
- Institut de la concertation
- aip2 (Italian Association for Public Participation / L’Associazione Italiana per la Partecipazione Pubblica)
- Landcare Association Wendland-Elbetal / Landschaftspflegeverband Wendland-Elbetal e. V.
- RELIER (Network of Experimentation and Connection of Initiatives in Rural Areas)
- CIMAS (Observatorio Internacional de Ciudadanía y Medioambiente Sostenible)
- PREPARE (Partnership for Rural Europe)
- PLANED (Pembrokeshire Local Action Network for Enterprise and Development)
- ANIMAR (Portuguese Association for Local Development - Associação Portuguesa para o Desenvolvimento Local)
- Minha terra (Portuguese federation of local development associations - Federaçao Portuguesa de Associaçoes de Desenvolvimento Local))
- FWW (Rural Development Foundation / Fundacja Wspomagania Wsi)
- VOKA (Rural organisation of community activities / Vidiecka Organizácia pre Komunitné Aktivity)
- Scottish Rural Action
- Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms
- Terre de Liens
- Kodukant (the Estonian Village Movement)
- UNCPIE (Union nationale des Centres Permanents d’Initiatives pour l’Environnement)
- URGENCI (Urban - Rural Network: Generating new forms of Exchange between CItizens)