English · Français
higher added-value products
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Ardelaine: a cooperative project based on wool-processing becomes a driving force for local development.
- [EXP] Coed Cymru, helping Welsh landowners to manage native woodlands sustainably, for environmental and economic gain
- [EXP] Giving added value to local knowledge on wild fruit helps maintaining biodiversity and farmers incomes in Romania
- [EXP] Peak District Farm Holidays, a group of farming families providing quality holiday accommodation
- [EXP] Support to the Craft Masters of the Estonian Rural Areas
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, seeking sustainability at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.