English · Français
Sustainable Mystery Tour 2012
- [EXP] « The insect clearing » : a haven of « ordinary » biodiversity in SW France
- [EXP] Advocating for the reincorporation of trees and the ecological services of forests into modern agricultural practices.
- [EXP] AMAP, un exemple de Soutien à l’agriculture de proximité en France
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Mixed-cultivation benefits build over years
- [EXP] No-till agriculture helps saving inputs in agriculture and its improves soils and biodiversity
- [EXP] Restoring soils through co-cultivation of trees and cereals
- «Ordinary» biodiversity as a bedrock of the Common Agricultural Policy
- Building rural best-practice networks around no-till agriculture : an idea for agricultural policies.
- Call to recognise co-cultivation benefits in CAP reforms
- CAP should nurture organic
- Consumer labels should acknowledge producers effort to maintain biodiversity.
- Trees as inspiration for collaborative CAP talk.
- Whys and hows of sustainable food in European countrysides