English · Français
- Regional food hub for local products in Romania
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] AMAP, un exemple de Soutien à l’agriculture de proximité en France
- [EXP] Balancing nature and coastal protection with sustainable local development Pellworm, a small North Frisian island below sea level.
- [EXP] Community supported Agriculture and Organic box schemes helping local French farmers and consumers
- [EXP] Gut Wulksfelde, a multifunctional and education farm at the outskirts of Hamburg city
- [EXP] Le système AMAP ou comment maintenir une agriculture proche des centres urbains
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of biodynamic farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.(East Sussex, UK)
- [EXP] TEH -Traditional European Medicine, a local network promoting traditional medicinal knowledge
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, seeking sustainability at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.
- Implementation of hygiene rules for local and small-scale production: the Austrian example
- Opportunities of small producers for traditional products development in R. Of Macedonia