English · Français
Local food Chains
- AGROECOPOLIS - A young grassroots network for Agroecology, Food Sovereignty & Access to Land in Greece
- Regional food hub for local products in Romania
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] AMAP, un exemple de Soutien à l’agriculture de proximité en France
- [EXP] Ardelaine: a cooperative project based on wool-processing becomes a driving force for local development.
- [EXP] Buschberghof CSA, a multifunctional farm successful for more than 20 years
- [EXP] Buying collectively farmland: how Terre de Liens encourages the access to land and settlement of organic and peasant farmers in France.
- [EXP] Community supported Agriculture and Organic box schemes helping local French farmers and consumers
- [EXP] Gut Wulksfelde, a multifunctional and education farm at the outskirts of Hamburg city
- [EXP] Le système AMAP ou comment maintenir une agriculture proche des centres urbains
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of biodynamic farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.(East Sussex, UK)
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, seeking sustainability at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.
- [EXP] Viva sol Lithuania, an association of cheese eaters and producers that encourages the settlement of small farmers and artisans in rural Lithuania.
- [EXP] Viva sol, une association de producteurs fromagers et de consommateurs urbain pourun soutien à l’agriculture artisanale et à l’installation en milieu rural.
- Access to healthy, clean and fair food – An exploratory study of the Maltese scenario
- Building together local food chains
- Conference « Local agriculture and short food supply chains » - 20/04/2012
- Eating from the Farm: the social, environmental, and economic benefits of local food systems
- EU food hygiene Regulations and ‘slow’ cheese production - principle and practice
- Guide for food direct selling - 2014
- Implementation of hygiene rules for local and small-scale production: the Austrian example
- Methodology for the creation of farmers’ markets
- Opportunities of small producers for traditional products development in R. Of Macedonia
- Scoping study - Delivering on EU food safety and nutrition in 2050 - Scenarios of future change and policy responses (Food chain)– DG SANCO
- Short food chains - Regulatory framework 2012
- Short food supply chain in other countries?
- Short Food Supply Chains and Local Food Systems in the EU.
- Transitioning Towards Agroecology: Using the CAP to build new food systems
- Consumer labels should acknowledge producers effort to maintain biodiversity.
- Food To change (The CAP we want in 2020 – tackling the next 10 years)
- LOCAL FOOD MATTERS: finding the good balance between hygiene rules, small-scale production and quality »
- Whys and hows of sustainable food in European countrysides
- Association VIVA SOL
- Bergerie de Villarceaux
- CATL (Ceinture aliment-terre liégeoise)
- CMSC (Community Safety and Mediation Center)
- Cooperativa Agricoltura Nuova
- Der Buschberghof
- Ecological Institute Veronica
- EKOTREND Slovakia
- Fundatia ADEPT
- Gut Wulfsdorf
- Gut Wulksfelde
- CIVAM network (Innovative Centres for the Valorisation of Farming and Rural areas)
- MIRAMAP (Mouvement inter-régional des AMAP)
- RWAG (Regionalwert AG)
- Saida Farm
- Slow Food
- SUSTAIN, the alliance for better food and farming
- Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms
- Terre de Liens
- Terre et Cité - Pays de Saclay
- URGENCI (Urban - Rural Network: Generating new forms of Exchange between CItizens)