English · Français
Rural entrepreneurship and diversification of activities
- Creative Entrepreneurship Network - Fostering young people creativity in a cross-border region BG-MK
- Industrial hemp growth.
- Production de chanvre
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Ardelaine: a cooperative project based on wool-processing becomes a driving force for local development.
- [EXP] Balancing nature and coastal protection with sustainable local development Pellworm, a small North Frisian island below sea level.
- [EXP] Coed Cymru, helping Welsh landowners to manage native woodlands sustainably, for environmental and economic gain
- [EXP] Cooperation and urban-rural solutions in Dolina Strugu polish region
- [EXP] Ecosystem of collaboration of Karditsa : developing social economy in rural Greece
- [EXP] Estonian village Metsanurme builds broad base of activities to support local lives
- [EXP] Giving added value to local knowledge on wild fruit helps maintaining biodiversity and farmers incomes in Romania
- [EXP] Gut Wulksfelde, a multifunctional and education farm at the outskirts of Hamburg city
- [EXP] Testing structures for rural entrepreneurs in Limousin region
- Accompanying rural collective entrepreneurship
- Collective entrepreneurship in rural areas in France
- Farming activity test in France
- For solidarity financing of agricultural and rural projects
- Panorama of the landscape of collective enterprises in rural areas in France
- Ökologisch Wirtschaften! e.V.
- InterAfocg (Associations for Collective Training on Management)
- Business Incubator-Gotse Delchev - Entrepreneurship Promotion Centre
- ANKA (Development Agency of Karditsa)
- Federation of Regional Natural Parks of France
- RENETA (National Network of Test-farming Areas)
- RELIER (Network of Experimentation and Connection of Initiatives in Rural Areas)
- Dolina Strugu (Regionalne Towarzystwo Rolno-Przemysłowe « Dolina Strugu »)
- Swedish Federation of Rural Economy and Agricultural Societies
- Verdon Regional Natural Park