English · Français
- The National Forest Company, one of the biggest environmental initiatives creating and managing woodlands in the UK
- [EXP] Advocating for the reincorporation of trees and the ecological services of forests into modern agricultural practices.
- [EXP] Ardelaine: a cooperative project based on wool-processing becomes a driving force for local development.
- [EXP] Balancing nature and coastal protection with sustainable local development Pellworm, a small North Frisian island below sea level.
- [EXP] Coed Cymru, helping Welsh landowners to manage native woodlands sustainably, for environmental and economic gain
- [EXP] Conserving and promoting the natural and cultural heritage of Foula, Shetland’s most remote island
- [EXP] German eco-housing work, a guide for others
- [EXP] National Forest Company (NFC) – an exemplar of sustainability in all its aspects
- [EXP] Oxfordshire Woodfuel Programmes “Logs for Labour”, an exchange between volunteers and woodland managers in UK
- [EXP] Small woodland keepers in the UK
- [EXP] Support to the Craft Masters of the Estonian Rural Areas
- [EXP] The village of Wulkow global ecological development strategy
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy
- Ökologisch Wirtschaften! e.V.
- Ökospeicher e.V.
- Arbre & Paysage 32 - (Tree and Landscape)
- CATL (Ceinture aliment-terre liégeoise)
- CIVITAS Foundation for Civil Society
- Coed Cymru (Welsh Woodlands)
- ANKA (Development Agency of Karditsa)
- ECOVAST (European Council for the Village and Small Town)
- Foula Heritage
- NFC (National Forest Company)
- Peak District Farm Holidays
- Small Woods Association
- Trust for Oxfordshire’s Environment