English · Français
- [EXP] Ancient fruit varieties turned economic tonic in French Pyrenees, promoted by RENOVA.
- [EXP] Landcare associations in Germany: civil society involvement in the management of ecologically sensitive areas
- [EXP] Le système AMAP ou comment maintenir une agriculture proche des centres urbains
- [EXP] Mixed-cultivation benefits build over years
- [EXP] Mountain forest forums; dialogue between stakeholders and institutions for the conservation of mountain forests. The example of Bavaria in Germany.
- [EXP] Restoring soils through co-cultivation of trees and cereals
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy
- Call to recognise co-cultivation benefits in CAP reforms
- CAP should nurture organic
- Whys and hows of sustainable food in European countrysides
- AFAF (French Agroforestry Association)
- Future Farmers Movement
- GABB 32 (GABB 32, Organic and Biodynamic farmers from Gers)
- IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements)
- Landcare Association Wendland-Elbetal / Landschaftspflegeverband Wendland-Elbetal e. V.
- Les ateliers RENOVA
- Peak District Farm Holidays
- Soil Association
- SEAE (Spanish Society for Organic Farming & Agroecology/ Sociedad Española de Agro-ecología)
- Toekomstboeren - Farmers for the future