English · Français
- EU renewable energy policy and the pressure this is putting on forests
- Gemer Region Forest Owners Association, a private organisation promoting the legitimate interests of private forest owners in Slovakia
- Use of wooden biomass in two municipalities in Serbia
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] Balancing nature and coastal protection with sustainable local development Pellworm, a small North Frisian island below sea level.
- [EXP] Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT), Europe’s leading Eco-Centre
- [EXP] Mas de Noguera : an example for diversification of activities in a Mediterranean mid mountain region
- [EXP] National Forest Company (NFC) – an exemplar of sustainability in all its aspects
- [EXP] Peak District Farm Holidays, a group of farming families providing quality holiday accommodation
- [EXP] PLANED, working with communities to deliver local integrated development in Pembrokeshire
- [EXP] The village of Wulkow global ecological development strategy
- [EXP] Wendland renewable energy strategy
- Ökologisch Wirtschaften! e.V.
- Ökospeicher e.V.
- ÖGUT (Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik)
- REEB (Brittany Environmental Education Network)
- CLM (Centre for Agriculture and Environment)
- CAT (Centre for Alternative Technology)
- CeProSARD - Macedonian Center for Promotion of Sustainable Agricultural Practices and Rural Development
- CIPRA (Commission Internationale pour la Protection des Alpes)
- CNVP (Connecting Natural Values and People Foundation)
- Cooperativa Agricoltura Nuova
- Ecological Institute Veronica
- Euromontana (European multisectoral association for co-operation and development of mountain territories)
- FISM (Fondul de Inovatii sociale)
- FERN (Forests and the European Union Resource Network)
- Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung / Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development
- Mas de Noguera
- PLANED (Pembrokeshire Local Action Network for Enterprise and Development)
- Swedish National Rural Network - Landsbygdsnätverket
- The Organic Centre
- Wales Rural Network