English · Français
Access to land
- [EXP] Agricultora Nuova, a multifunctional agricultural cooperative located on the periphery of Rome.
- [EXP] Buying collectively farmland: how Terre de Liens encourages the access to land and settlement of organic farmers.
- [EXP] Regionalwert AG: citizen capital for a regional organic food economy
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.
- [EXP] Viva sol, an association of cheese eaters and producers supporting each other in Lithuania,
- Case study: Agricultura Nuova , a Multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- Case study: Hamburg City Estates, public farms providing local organic food, social and cultural activities to the community (Germany)
- Case study: Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Biodinamic Farms, two examples of community connected social enterprise (East Sussex, UK)
- Case Study: Terre de liens, removing land from the commodity market and enabling organic and peasant farmers to settle in good conditions (France)
- Case study: the Jaglea family farm, seeking new ways to be economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. (Carpatian, Romania)
- Case study: The Regionalwert, creating sustainable regional structures through citizen participation
- Case study: Viva sol Lithuania, an association of cheese eaters and producers that encourages the settlement of small farmers and artisans in rural Lithuania.
- Conference Report: Community Connected Farms for Tomorrow: New Ways of Land Access for Communities and Farmers
- European Farm Succession: tools and methods to promote a successful farm succession
- European Handook on Community Supported Agriculture
- Farming activity test in France
- Mapping of experiences related to Access to land for Community-Connected Farming
- People’s Manual on the Guidelines on Governance of Land, Fisheries and Forests
- Study: Liberating the fields - land markets and new forms of ownership in organic farming