English · Français
Access to land
- [EXP] Agricultura Nuova, a multifunctional Cooperative Farm integrated in its territory in the periphery of Rome (Italy).
- [EXP] Buying collectively farmland: how Terre de Liens encourages the access to land and settlement of organic and peasant farmers in France.
- [EXP] Regionalwert AG: citizen capital for a regional organic food economy
- [EXP] Tablehurst and Plaw Hatch Community Farms, an example of biodynamic farm businesses owned by 600 local shareholders.(East Sussex, UK)
- [EXP] The Jaglea family farm, seeking sustainability at the crossroad of tradition and innovation in the Carpathian, Romania.
- [EXP] Viva sol Lithuania, an association of cheese eaters and producers that encourages the settlement of small farmers and artisans in rural Lithuania.
- [EXP] Viva sol, une association de producteurs fromagers et de consommateurs urbain pourun soutien à l’agriculture artisanale et à l’installation en milieu rural.
- [MoI] AGROECOPOLIS - A young grassroots network for Agroecology, Food Sovereignty & Access to Land in Greece
- [MOI] Kulturland eG: a farmers - consumers cooperative
- Conference Report: Community Connected Farms for Tomorrow: New Ways of Land Access for Communities and Farmers
- European Farm Succession: tools and methods to promote a successful farm succession
- European Handook on Community Supported Agriculture
- Farming activity test in France
- Local authorities supporting access to land for farmers: stories from Europe
- Mapping of experiences related to Access to land for Community-Connected Farming
- People’s Manual on the Guidelines on Governance of Land, Fisheries and Forests
- Study: Liberating the fields - land markets and new forms of ownership in organic farming